AND RENTAL PROPERTIES
Our aim at Eastern Equity Insurance Brokers is to provide Adelaide landlords with security and peace of mind. To do this, we can provide you with a range of landlord insurance options to cover your investment property, as well as insurance that provides you with rental income protection.
We can provide landlord insurance for investment, holiday and rental properties that are under the control of a property manager, as well as insurance policies designed for Adelaide landlords who self-manage their properties.
Cover is available for landlords and property owners in Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Hobart.
Some of the cover and features that our landlord insurance include are:
- Rent default by a tenant
- Loss of rent during repairs resulting from an insured incident
- Vandalism and malicious damage
- Theft by a tenant
Rental Income Protection
We can provide Adelaide landlords with a range of insurance options that help you to protect your investment property and the income that you derive from it. These include:
- Tenants who default or abscond
- Failure to give vacant possession
- Access to your property is prevented
- Failure to give vacant possession or to vacate a holiday property
- Reduction of rent
- Death or tenant hardship
Rental Property Contents Insurance
If you require landlord insurance for a rental property in South Australia, we can provide cover that protects you against the following:
- Damage caused by tenants
- Soft furnishings, such as carpets, curtains, rugs, etc.
- Blinds and light fittings
- Floods, stormwater and rainwater
- Liquid escape (e.g., bathroom flooding, washing machine leaks)
- Fire or explosion
Rental Property Building Insurance
We can also provide you with insurance for a South Australian investment property that can include the following features:
- Break ins or attempted forced entry
- Vandalism or malicious damage
- Pet damage
- Lock replacement
- Legal liability up to $20 million